Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity walker pros & Cons 2019
Good news for the parents! I come with the review of a nice and wonderful baby walker for your little one. However, today’s post is on the review of Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker. A baby becomes so happy when he/she learns to walk.
On the other hand, some babies do not wish to walk because they usually get feared. Also, heavier children learn to walk not so early as well. However, it does not a matter how your infant is, just get him/her a walker and the nature will do the rest.
As soon as your baby sits on the walker and starts to go with, he/she will get acquainted with it and all the fears will go away.
However, not all the types of walkers are best for your baby. I would like to recommend you to buy the Kolcraft tiny steps 2-in-1 activity walker because it is much popular and preferable by the parents.
Recommended: Car seat and stroller combo latest updates.
Anyway, now let us move on to the target audience of this product
- This item is mainly for the babies who want to walk now.
- The parents who cannot manage sufficient time to help their kids to walk.
- Babies who require fast development of motor skills.
- Kids who require a push walker after learning to walk.
- Some babies have poor sensory responses and therefore this walker is an ideal for them as it comes with sensory toys for entertainment.
Highly Recommended: This walker is good but you check other products like Joovy or Safety first walker, If you think the walker will move on carpeting floor So, check the Latest updates walker for carpet
Features of kolcraft tiny Steps 2-in-1 activity walker
- Multi-purpose activity walker: This walker has dual function. Your baby can sit on the walker’s seat and learn to walk and if you remove the seat, it will be converted into a walk-behind push walker for your toddler. Besides these, your kid will get direct access to the toys and play with them.
- You can fold it as flat: You need not to be worried about the storage and carrying of the walker. Although the walker is long and big, but it is collapsible. Also, you can fold it flat and keep it under your bed because it just requires a little space to store it. Besides these, as you can fold it quite easily, you can easily carry it with you while you are on a travel.
- Safety: Safety is a major point in case of any walker. However, this walker is completely safe for your baby as it features skid-resistant friction pads on the base and it provides greater safety to your child.
- Adjustable height: This walker also features height adjustment and you can set the height at a suitable position. Also, as your baby grows up, you can adjust the height at a higher position.
- Comes with a nice play tray: This walker offers a lot of developmental toys which will gear up your child’s motor skills. Also, it features a vertical flower mirror with crumpled petals and textured stem. Moreover, it comes with spinning ball for batting play and bead bar for motor skill development.
- Sturdy construction: This walker has a strong and sturdy construction. Also, it features braking mechanism to provide your baby with more safety. However, the walker has independent front wheels with locking mechanism. Therefore, you can either lock them or keep them moving.
- Comfortable seat: The seat pad of the walker is stylish and comfortable. It also provides a back support so that you baby can comfortable get on it.
- Seat pad is easily cleanable: You can easily wash the seat pad in your washing machine to make it clean as new.
- Materials are also safe: The materials used in the production of this product are safe for your child and they are JPMA certified. It comes with a nice finish and the finish is also non-toxic. So, you need not to be worried about the safety of this item.
10. Assembly is easy: You will get the product almost ready. The instructions are very easy to follow from the manual and it just requires a little effort to make it ready for your child.
- Available at an affordable price.
- Skid-resistant friction pads at the base provide greater safety.
- Speed controlling mechanism keeps away accidents to happen.
- Serves as 2; a seat walker and a walk-behind push walker
- Comes with a toy tray to develop motor skills.
- Easy storage.
- Easy to travel with.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy assembly.
- Several consumers have opposite position about the duel activity of the walker.
- Does not work well on carpeted surfaces.
Target gender: Both boys and girls.
Recommended age: 6 months to 1 year old children
Batteries required: No.
Q: Does it work well on carpet?
A: No, it does not move well on carpeted surface, rather it works well on smooth surface.
Q: Do all 4 wheels swivel?
A: No, only front 2 wheels swivel?
Q: Does it have locking mechanism?
A: Yes, it has.
Q: Does it have friction pads?
A: Yes, it has friction pads for safety.
Q: What is the recommended age?
A: The manufacturers recommended age is 6 months to 1 year old.
Consumers position about Kolcraft Tiny Steps
Most of the customers have found this item as a wonderful one and therefore the walker got a 4.6 star rating overall. The moms are very happy as the seat pad can be washed easily by the washing machine. Customers are also satisfied with the building quality, safety, strength and the durability of the product as well as many of them did not think twice to give it a 5 star rating. Besides these, the multipurpose activity and the included toy tray have made this walker as a great choice to the customers for buying.
Over to you
Finally I like to say that, I have tried to provide you with every little aspect of this Kolcraft tiny steps 2-in-1 activity walker. Also, I like to suggest you to buy this because it offers a lot of attractive features. I believe this review post will be helpful for you.